I had the great pleasure of teaching my DIY Cocktail Bitters class again at Machine Project yesterday evening. Thanks to everyone for coming out and partaking of all the fun and dropping of knowledge. Here are some links to various resources of interest:
- Spices, herbs, roots, et cetera: Dandelion Botanical Company
- Bottles (I like the 50ml amber European dropper bottles) Specialty Bottle
- Jerry Thomas’ HOW TO MIX DRINKS or The Bon-Vivant’s Companion
- David Wondrich’s Imbibe!
- Amy Stewart’s The Drunken Botanist
- Hon. Wm. T. Boothby’s World Drinks and how to Mix Them