I’m wildly excited to be blogging over at the Make: blog now! It’s an awesome blog run by a fantastic group of people. To rehash my introductory post there:
By day I’m a character rigger making animated movies; by night (and early morning), I’m a father and husband, Maker, and freelance writer. Thanks to a chance encounter at the 2008 Bay Area Maker Faire, I’m going to be the host of the Maker Workshop on the upcoming Make: television show airing on PBS in January.
Topics I’m likely to post about:
* Coffee hacking
* Needlessly complex electromechanical contraptions
* Diving into projects with an imbalanced enthusiasm-to-knowledge ratio
* Shocking behind-the-scenes tales of making the TV show
Topics I’m unlikely to post about:
* Hydroelectric power plant overclocking
* The undiscovered “Soilpunk” gardening technology genre
* Arduino-based marital aids
It’s a tremendous honor to be here, thank you for having me!
Here’s the link to the Make: blog.